Armenian MP: Pashinyan misleads everyone, no searches for missing underway
Region
- 11 January, 2023
- 08:19
The search for about 200 Armenian persons considered missing in Armenia as a result of the 44-day war has been stopped since January 2022, Taguhi Tovmasyan, chairperson of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Protection of Human Rights and Public Affairs, told Zhoghovurd daily, Report informs.
“I regret that the prime minister of the country does not possess such important information, or is pretending to deal with every issue. There is no positive change so far. It would be good if the country's number one official would verify the relevant information before preparing for the press conference; all this is frivolous.”
During a press conference on January 10, Pashinyan stated that the search for the missing persons continues.
Latest News
23:58
Qarabag beat Twente 1-0 in Conference League playoff
Football23:39
EU to boost funding for Morocco's migration management after Ceuta crisis
Other countries23:21
Pakistani PM Sharif calls for enhanced cooperation with Syria
Other countries23:01
Bessent says US will impose toughest ever sanctions on Iran
Other countries22:40
6.6-magnitude earthquake strikes Peru
Other countries22:12
Death toll from Zimbabwean boat capsize rises to 97
Other countries21:52
Swiss and Chinese reach agreement on updated free trade deal
Other countries21:29
Overloaded boat capsizes in Nigeria, at least 40 bodies recovered
Other countries20:57